CNC-miller, CNC-lathe operator, CNC-grinder
ALFRED GIESSER MESSERFABRIK GmbH has its roots in the year 1776, and since then we have continued to develop in the spirit of evolution. Today, we are a leading manufacturer of machine knives as well as high-precision machine parts for various application industries - food, pharmaceuticals, packaging, printing & paper, glass, plastics, rubber, textile and tobacco.
We have great plans for the future as well. The proverbial "finishing touch" gives our knives the desired sharpness that our customers rely on. We are constantly expanding the area of production technology in order to flexibly serve the growing customer requirements.
We are not bounded to financial investors, we are bounded to our customers and employees. That's why, as a family business, we consistently invest in our long-term development. And we still have a soul that we want to preserve. In 2026, we will celebrate 250 years of GIESSER.
- Setting up CNC machines for industrial knife production
- Manufacturing of complex components in small series
- Loading of processing machines
- Carrying out dimensional and visual inspection of the manufactured parts
- Completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator/industrial mechanic (f/m/d) or comparable training
- Experience in the field of machining
- High quality awareness and a meticulous way of working in terms of accuracies
- Flexibility and reliability
- Willingness to work 2 shifts
What We Offer
- A healthy company with ideas
- A pleasant working environment
- Exciting and diverse tasks
- Flat hierarchies with room for development
- Nice colleagues with passion
- Fair payment combined with various voluntary additional benefits
- Flexible working hours
ALFRED GIESSER MESSERFABRIK GmbH
Human Resources Department
Birkenstraße 8, 71364 Winnenden / Germany