ALFRED GIESSER MESSERFABRIK GmbH has its roots in the year 1776, and since then we have continued to develop in the spirit of evolution. Today, we are a leading manufacturer of machine knives as well as high-precision machine parts for various application industries - food, pharmaceuticals, packaging, printing & paper, glass, plastics, rubber, textile and tobacco.
As part of your studies, are you looking for an exciting company for a mandatory internship (one semester) or a working student job? Then you should apply!
Within our Sales & Marketing division, we are looking for a young talent who loves technology and sees his or her future in B2B sales of products that require explanation. Since we, as a company have big plans for the future, there are also prospects after the completion of your studies.
We are not bounded to financial investors, we are bounded to our customers and employees. That's why, as a family business, we consistently invest in our long-term development. And we still have a soul that we want to preserve. In 2026, we will celebrate 250 years of GIESSER.
- Collaboration / sales support in the area of acquisition preparation, acquisition meetings, follow-up of offers, sales controlling
- Development of solutions for customer-specific tasks together with the work preparation and the technical department
- Identification of new application areas with future potential
- Competitor monitoring
- Application and expansion of our CRM tool for evaluations and campaign management
- Student preferably in the field of industrial engineering or technical business administration
- Structured way of working & commitment
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- High level of initiative & self-motivation
- Creativity for innovative solutions
- Confident handling of EDP
- German and English spoken and written, other foreign languages are an advantage
What We Offer
- A healthy company with ideas
- A pleasant working environment
- Exciting and diverse tasks with perspective
- Flat hierarchies with room for development
- Nice colleagues with passion
- A fair payment
- Flexible working hours
ALFRED GIESSER MESSERFABRIK GmbH
Human Resources Department
Birkenstraße 8, 71364 Winnenden / Germany
firstname.lastname@example.org ǀ www.giesser.com