ALFRED GIESSER MESSERFABRIK GmbH has its roots in the year 1776, and since then we have continued to develop in the spirit of evolution. Today, we are a leading manufacturer of machine knives as well as high-precision machine parts for various application industries - food, pharmaceuticals, packaging, printing & paper, glass, plastics, rubber, textile and tobacco.
We also have big plans for the future. We are looking for capable machine operators for the late shift. Do you already have professional experience in the areas of workshop or production? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
You will work 2 days per week for approx. 4.5 hours each day or 3 days per week for approx. 3 hours each day within the time period from 3 pm to 10 pm. The start and end of work depends on your personal circumstances.
We are not bounded to financial investors, we are bounded to our customers and employees. That's why, as a family business, we consistently invest in our long-term development. And we still have a soul that we want to preserve. In 2026, we will celebrate 250 years of GIESSER.
- Operation of series machines
- Inserting and removing parts
- Dimensional inspection with measuring equipment
- Accurate & precise, careful work
- Work experience from workshop and/or production
- High level of initiative & self-motivation, hands-on mentality.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- German written and spoken
What We Offer
- A healthy company with ideas
- A pleasant working environment
- Nice colleagues with passion
- A fair payment on 450.- Euro mini-job basis
ALFRED GIESSER MESSERFABRIK GmbH
Human Resources Department
Birkenstraße 8, 71364 Winnenden / Germany
firstname.lastname@example.org ǀ www.giesser.com